The new 2017 painting schedule is online. It’s almost time to start going out and painting again.
We also need to get geared up for the big plein air festival in May. Have you registered yet for the festival?
Since we’ve had very little winter, we probably don’t even need much of a warm-up.
1. Nyle Gordon – Best of Show – $500 and $1100 Plein Air Magazine Award
2. Jinsheng Song – $1000 Purchase Prize Award Crescen Hotel Paint-Out
3. Spencer Meagher – $1000 Purchase Prize Award for Beaver Bridge Paint-Out
4. Nyle Gordon – $1000 Purchase Prize Award Beaver Lake Paint-Out
5. Nyle Gordon – Historic Paint-Out $1000 Purchase Award
6. Gil Adams – First Place Final Exhibit
7. Julie Gowing Hayes – 2nd Place Final Exhibit
8. Richard Stephens – 3rd Place Final Exhibit
Octavio Logo – Honorable Mention Final Exhibit
Tim Breaux – Honorable Mention Final Exhibit
John Willer, People’s Choice Final Exhibit
Richard Stephens – People’s Choice Crescent Hotel Paint-Out
Carol Dickie – People’s Choice Beaver Lake Paint-Out
Nyle Gordon – People’s Choice Beaver Bridge paint-Out
Studio 62 was proud to be a sponsor of ESPAfest 2016, and to be on the steering committee. We congratulate all the award winners, and all the painters for the fine quality of work they produced.
Register soon for the festival. May will be here in no time at all.